Monday, July 25, 2016

I Don't Believe in Coincindences

Sunday morning, we got up and went to church as usual, although I spent a lot of  time sitting on Saturday, listing new items in the ebay store. So much time in fact, I was stiff and achy. I have to admit that that I was getting a little discouraged.

Anytime I have a bad day, it sends me into a mini panic that things are headed down the rabbit hole that I was falling into pre - hospital stay.

The heat had been causing a few little blisters to form and my ankles are swelling daily. I can't seem to take into account that I am no longer taking a daily water pill and just freak.

Sunday afternoon came quickly and we headed back to church for an award ceremony for Daniel to get his 3rd grade memory work trophy. I was thinking about how bad my legs had started to look. I had Randall take a pic of them later that same evening....







The only reason I wanted these pics was for comparison. Comparison to what, you ask? While we were sitting and waiting for the ceremony to start, Randall happened to come across a set of pics on his phone, of my legs, that we took when I was having them wrapped last year. We took them because they were looking so much better than they had been, and I was so excited and watned to show them to my Mom.....






I asked him if he knew when they were taken, so he checked.
July 24, 2015.
Exactly one year ago.

I don't believe in coincidences. I believe 100% that God had Randall find these pictures as His encouragement to keep looking at the bigger picture, at how far I have one in one short year. It totally worked, too. Thank you, Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment