Tuesday, May 23, 2017

De-Funking the Defunct


I'm finally doing some housecleaning! Not literally, but of the literary kind.

Over these last few years, I have begun several blogs, only to let them fall to the wayside. I've always been partial to this one, and always seemed to be drawn back to it. Since there were so few posts on them they remained obscure and buried in cyber space.

So, I decided to add tabs to the top, each with the title of the blog. Each post is under the tab, the most recent first. This is referring to the last 4 tabs at the top of the main page.

If I have something on my mind that would have been most suited for one of these, I will write it there, along with a heads up post on the main B&B site. I'm excited to see it all coming together!

Feel free to peruse the tabs. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment