Monday, May 22, 2017

La La La Life Goes on....


Life has a funny way of taking up all of your time when you let it.

Today is May 22, 2017.

My last post was November 9, 2016.

its been 195 days.

Thanksgiving came.



Christmas passed.




New Year's came, along with another bout of cellulitis that had me being the guest of the Orange Park Medical Center for 5 days.






Daniel turned 10.



Easter passed.




And in between, I cooked and cleaned and went outta my head!! Sorry, just a little nod to Alice now that they started showing re-runs!

I've always got things swimming around in my head that I want to share, then something always comes up, and I'm pulled away. I've been feeling that pull stronger than normal lately, so its about time to do something about it. 

So, here's my pledge that I start getting some of these thoughts tapped out on my keyboard going forward.





No comments:

Post a Comment