Monday, March 7, 2016

Here We Go!

Yes, Its Monday morning... So we know what that means!

I decided that Mondays will be my status updates. One of the rules of the whole30 is to not wait until the end of the 30 days. I however, will have to break that rule because of the swelling issues. I have to weigh every few days to make sure I'm not rapidly gaining weight due to excess fluid buildup. Other than that, I plan to run this game like it's supposed to be ran.

So without further adieu, I bring you are weigh ins...

Randall weighed 283
I weighed in at 358 .8
My fasting blood sugar was 157.
My overall feeling right now is some slight nausea, definite gas, and joint pain especially my knees. I look forward to seeing all of these things change this month.

I will be taking snapshots of all our dinners and posting them the following day. Today I sent in Randall's lunch some tuna salad made with a boiled egg, tuna, diced celery, and some diced tomato on a bed of shredded lettuce. For his snacks he has some strawberries, and an apple with some almond butter. I'm not sure what my lunch will be yet, but I'm about to get my breakfast. I'm pretty excited about all of this and only hope it meets my expectations.

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you! Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment