Friday, March 11, 2016

Whole30: Day Four

More progress! I'm now down about seven pounds Randall's down 8.

Wednesday night we went to the store and picked up a few things that I was so excited about. 

One was tomato juice as I'm getting really tired of drinking only water. Another was some sausage that did not contain anything we shouldn't have.

Breakfast consisted of two of those sausages, along with a few baby heirloom tomatoes and some avocado along with a big ol glass of tomato juice. I was so full I felt like I had just eaten 
Thanksgiving dinner. It was crazy.

 

Lunch I also got some ground chicken breast and I made some homemade sausage and had two patties and an apple for lunch.

 

Dinner was tomatillo chicken soup. I really liked it but it wasn't a favorite of Randall. I think the acidity of the tomatillos didn't sit too well with his taste buds.

 
The only snacks I had or handful of sunflower seeds and a few plantain chips.
I've realized that the true Whole30 does not want you snacking. I told Randall This and like he said right now things seem to be working well for us so why change it as long as we're both happy and satisfied? So we decided unless we hit a plateau will keep going as is.

 My blood sugar was 118 again today and I'm good with that.

As day five is nearly over I'll be reporting on it tomorrow, but going into the weekend has me thinking. It's usually when we always cheated on our other diets. We're also so busy, it's sometimes hard not to just grab something somewhere. I know we can do this. Can't wait to report what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment