Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Whole30: day one

Day 1 is in the books!
It started out fine, and stay that way all day. I felt like I was eating constantly, which was a little unnerving. Here goes a list of what I had:

Breakfast: two eggs scrambled with fresh onion, sweet peppers, and mushrooms. I had a side of baby heirloom tomatoes cut into wedges.

 

Lunch: I had egg salad made from 2 hard boiled eggs, some canola oil Mayo, Dijon mustard, and kalamata olives on a bed of red curly lettuce.

 

Dinner: chili that I made in the slow cooker. It had ground beef, two cans of diced tomatoes, & 1 can of tomato sauce,  along with onions, green chilies, sweet peppers, celery Plus spices chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, black pepper and salt.

 

Snacks: had five strawberries, one banana, and about a half a cup of cashews spread out throughout the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment