Monday, March 14, 2016

Whole30: One Week Down...Our Progress So Far

Here we are starting our second week, and what a difference a week makes!

In case you missed the day one post, here is our comparison:

Randall weighed 283 - THIS MORNING: 271. He lost 12 pounds

I weighed in at 358 .8 -- THIS MORNING: 344.8. I lost 14 pounds!!

My fasting blood sugar was 157. THIS MORNING: 114. Down 43 points!!

My overall feeling right now is some slight nausea, definite gas, and joint pain especially my knees. I look forward to seeing all of these things change this month. THIS MORNING: I haven't felt this good in years - no nausea, no tummy issues at all, and my joint pain is GONE. Not lower....GONE.

Randall feels better too. Both of our moods have improved.

I decided to take a progress pic yesterday, just for historical sake. When I first looked at it I thought "Aw man, look how huge I am....I look no different." Then I looked at the only "before" pic I had. To think it wasn't even the heaviest I got. Wow.


Now I'm at 109 pounds lost - the most I've ever lost in one "try". I hit 100 lost in 2009, and immediately started going back up. Speaking of most....who loses 14 pounbds in one week? The lost I've ever lost in one week is 6.5.

I prayed for weeks asking God to help me find something that would be healthy for me and help me lose the weight and I know He guided me here. I am so happy and so blessed! Daniel is going to finally have the parents he deserves. It can't get any better than that!

I'll summarize the rest of the week's foods in another post later today. In the meantime, please, join me in a happy dance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment