Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Whole30: day 2

Day 2 was good for me, not as good for Randall.

We both did well on our food intake, but Randall was very fatigued, had a headache, and even got cold.      

We figured it was because of the sugar withdrawal. He's missing coffee too much. So, I gave him an out. I told him to go ahead and have his coffee with cream and sugar in the morning. 

He works so hard during the day then I know he'll burn that little bit off in no time. He seemed to be in a much better mood this morning after the return of his beloved Java.

I took my blood sugar again.

As I'm sure you remember, Monday it was 157. Tuesday, it was 131. Amazing. 

Now, time for food!

Breakfast: scrambled eggs with salsa and chopped up avocado.

 

Lunch,: leftover chili.

 

Dinner: salmon loaf with sweet peppers, olives, onion powder, parsley, and egg, and broccoli on the side. 

 

Snacks: some Applegate Farms uncured salami , and then some pickled okra.

Looking forward to more progress!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment