Saturday, March 5, 2016

Whole 30 : A New Beginning and Menu Plan

I decided to jump on the bandwagon. Join the Whole 30 revolution. Monday's the day. Randall and my best friend Tammy have vowed to take the plunge with me, which thrills me and makes me all that more excited to start.

We'll be taking measurements and weighing at the start so we can see our progress.

We went grocery shopping yesterday, and finished up at Aldi today - our first trip ever to it but it will not be our last! Its new to our area and I had no idea it was so cheap!

 

I got our dinner menu for the week done and it includes....

Moroccan Chicken with Olives and Lemons, with a side of steamed Kale
Pizza Frittata
Salmon Loaf with mixed veggies
Grilled chicken with faux potato salad
Chili
Cobb Salad
And
Tomatillo chicken with tossed salad

Lunches will be a variety of salads and hopefully some chicken veggie soup one day. Eggs for most breakfasts, with a variety of different sauteed veggies to mix it up a bit.

Looking forward to reporting our progress!

By the way, if you want to learn more about the Whole 30 program, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment