Thursday, March 10, 2016

Whole30: Day Three

Another awesome day in the books with more progress both felt and observed.

First...both Randall and I weighed...we are both down five pounds! I also took my fasting blood sugar again...it went from 157 to 131 to....118!! I'm absolutely thrilled. I also had much less joint pain yesterday.... Virtually none in the morning and only mild pain in the evening. I can't believe the difference in just three days!

But I digress...on to the food...

Breakfast: two over easy eggs on top of minimally processed turkey lunchmeat with grape tomatoes on the side.

 

Lunch: Egg salad with celery, canola may, Dijon mustard...with a side of black olives.

 

Dinner: Chicken pesto pasta salad. The pasta was ribbons of zucchini. This was amazing....I'll share the recipe soon!

 

Snacks were a banana, a few slices of uncured salami, one handful of plantain chips and some pickled okra.

Looking forward to tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment